Foodom Stands With the Black Community
Posted on June 06, 2020
Dear Foodom Community,
During this difficult time, Foodom, as always, supports the Black Lives Matter movement and their partners in addressing systemic racism in our nation. The recent events we’ve been witnessing across our country are tragic and my heart aches for the families and communities that face racism, hate, and discrimination every day of their lives. I am shocked and saddened by what’s happening and, like so many others, processing this on top of an already stressful environment due to Covid-19. But I believe strongly that if we come together as a community, we will rise above this and rebuild for a better, more inclusive, tomorrow.
Foodom remains committed to serving our diverse and inclusive community, where users and partners can thrive and be their authentic selves every day. To that end, we continue to grow with diverse chefs, cooks, vendors, and partners to support equity, inclusion, and wellness – together our actions will change the world!
- Sign the petition for George Floyd
Please see a few of our local diverse well-being and nutrition partners and friends:
Meet Lynnis Woods-Mullins
Holistic Living & Wellness for Women 40+ Talk Show Host, Producer, Publisher, Wife, Mother & Grandmother
- Join her Facebook group – Wellness Woman 40 group – a diverse group of thousands of women 40 and over who are passionate about being well in their mind, body, and spirit as they age. They share information about health, wellness, nutrition, holistic practices, spiritual renewal, inspiration, and motivation.
- Listen to her V.I.B.E LIVING PODCAST – A podcast that shares how to live a vibrant, intuitive, beautiful, and emerged lifestyle in mid-life. The topics range from planning for retirement to fighting the mid-life weight gain, to how to get inspired to live a more active life as we age.
Meet Dr. Revée "Ray" Barbour
The people's doctor - Naturopathic practitioner in Sacramento
- You wish you had a doctor who truly listens and guides you to heal
- You are fed-up with the broken conventional healthcare system and approach
- You are 100% committed to becoming healthier in a natural way
- You want amazing results and a complete health transformation
Meet Melinda Penny Washington
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Diabetes Educator, Substance Abuse Recovery RDN, Midwife, Transformation Coach and Speaker, Health Activist, using a holistic approach to healing the body.
- Nutrition Lifestyle Consultation Intro
- Mindful Eating and Wellbeing Sessions
- Mindful Food Shopping
- Cultural Food Tour (Available in Sacramento)
For more services, details, and pricing, click here.
We stand against racial inequality, violence, and hate. Today and always!
The Foodom Team