Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Low-Carb Homestyle Meatloaf
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl thoroughly mix all the ingredients together and press mixture into an 8x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing and slicing. Pour any juices left in the pan over meatloaf. If needed, leave clear instructions to the clients on how to chill and slice.
- 8 ounce bacon for 10 servings about 5 thick slices, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 egg
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- ½ cup celery finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Roasting Pan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Microwave on full power, rotating plate once until heated through.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 864mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.