Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lemon Roasted Asparagus
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 x 4-5 spears each
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place asparagus in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over asparagus. Toss to coat. Roast until crisp-tender, 8-12 minutes.
- 3 pound asparagus trimmed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest grated
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Roasting Pan, Sharp Knives
Reheat to desired temperature using stove top or microwave.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1030IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.