Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pressure Cooker Mushroom Chicken and Peas
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 4
- Place chicken in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix, pressing to help seasonings adhere. Add mushrooms, onion, water and garlic. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure. Press cancel. A thermometer inserted in chicken should read at least 165°. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Add peas; simmer, uncovered, until peas are tender, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 1.5 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 ounce onion mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 pound crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 2 cup frozen peas thawed
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Electric Pressure Cooker, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Sharp Knives
Reheat to desired temperature using stove top or microwave.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1346mg | Potassium: 1204mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 608IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.