Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegetarian Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Once you’ve spiralized your zucchini, wrap and blot the noodles in a clean tea towel, to remove as much moisture as possible.
- While the noodles are blotting, heat a heavy skillet, and spray with a few squirts of sesame oil. Stir-fry the garlic for five minutes, until it begins to get crispy. Don't let it burn!
- Place the zucchini noodles into a mixing bowl, add a few more sprays of sesame oil, the chopped chilli (if using), and the fried garlic. Mix well.
- If serving with a salad, place the leaves into the bottom of a dish, pile the noodles on top, arrange the tomatoes around the edge, and add some alfalfa.
- Sprinkle with vegan parmesan, grind over some black pepper, and serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 20 clove garlic smashed
- 5 zucchini courgette, spiralized
- 10 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 red chili chopped
To serve (optional):
- 5 tomato quartered
- 4 ounce alfalfa sprouts to garnish can also add As many salad leaves as you like
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spiralizer, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature using the stove top or microwave.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 980IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.