Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Yucca Frita with Aji Amarillo Sauce
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat over to 350 F.
- Thaw yucca ahead of time or under running water.
- Use mixing bowl to toss oil, and salt and pepper with yucca evenly.
- Place a baking sheet covered in foil, roast at 350 until lightly golden for 20 minutes.
FOR THE SAUCE
- Boil the peppers for 10 minutes. After the boiling de-seed the peppers.
- Place in blender with oil, garlic, parsley, cashew cheese, and salt and blend.
- 3 pound yucca frozen, thawed
- 1 ½ cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 bag Aji Amarillo peppers bought at a Mexican store
- 2 clove garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoon cashew cheese soft vegan cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley rough chop
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Blender, Cutting board, Food Processor, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven
To reheat yucca, you can use a nonstick pan or oven
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 387mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.