Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Almond Pecan Protein Bars
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 x 1 per serving
- Place almond butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. When melted remove from heat and stir in vanilla, honey, and salt.
- Place almonds, pecans, and coconut in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture is coarsely ground (you can also finely chop). Add to almond butter mixture.
- Next add the ground flax seeds and dried blueberries. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch, parchment lined baking pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Lift from pan and cut into bars. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey preferably local and raw OR granulated sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt or Himalayan pink
- 1 cup almond
- 1 cup pecans or cashews
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup flax seeds ground
- ⅕ cup dried blueberries or dark chocolate chips
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Refrigerator, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Top Stove
Calories: 3730kcal | Carbohydrates: 152g | Protein: 86g | Fat: 333g | Saturated Fat: 93g | Sodium: 1230mg | Potassium: 3684mg | Fiber: 77g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1134mg | Iron: 19mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.