Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Traditional sauteed chicken dish from the Andalucia region of Spain. Perfect to sop up the sauce with crusty bread
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat olive oil in large skillet
- Add chicken, onions and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and cumin and saute for additional 5 minutes
- Add sherry wine and cook for additional 5-10 minutes until sauce reduces slightly
- Top with chopped parsley
- 3 lb chicken meat boneless skinless thigh preferred, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 2 tbs Spanish paprika
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sherry wine
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Saute pan, Tongs
Reheat in skillet over medium high heat until warmed through about 4-5 minutes
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 892IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.