Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Apple, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese, and Toasted Walnuts
$10.83 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 7-8 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- To make the vinaigrette whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients. Drizzle with some of the vinaigrette and toss again.
- Plate and garnish with tosted walnuts and feta cheese.
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounce spinach
- 4 rib celery sliced
- 3 Honeycrisp apple or Granny Smith or other tart apple, cored and sliced
- 2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 8 ounce feta cheese crumbled or cubed, for vegan use vegan cheese or omit the cheese
- 1 cup walnuts toasted and coarsely chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Whisk
Toss salad with vinaigrette just before serving.
Serving: 7oz | Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4450IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.