Asian Chicken Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing
$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: About 9 oz of salad and 3 oz chicken
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients through to the honey. Next whisk in the avocado oil and the sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together the salad ingredients.
- Plate salad. Drizzle with dressing.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
For the dressing (makes about 1 ½ cups dressing):
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 pound rotisserie chicken shredded, for 10 servings, whole chicken
- 1 whole green cabbage for 10 servings it will be about 20 cups, about 1 medium head
- 2 cup carrot shredded
- 1 cup red onion slivered
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 cup chow mein noodle dry, or dry instant ramen noodles
- ¾ cup almonds sliced
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Whisk
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 517mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4358IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.