Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Place cabbage, red onion, and carrot in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, tossing well to coat. To enhance the flavors even more, refrigerate for 10-30 minutes, if time allows.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- 5 cup green cabbage thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrot grated
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar unseasoned
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Refrigerator, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Whisk
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 544IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.