Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baked Balsamic Glazed Chicken
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients.
- Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- If desired, add additional balsamic vinegar to taste during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- 4 ½ pound bone-in chicken thigh 10 pieces, or a mixture of parts
For the Marinade:
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 tablespoon balsamic vinegar more to taste
- 4 clove garlic smashed
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Oven, Roasting Pan, Tongs, Whisk
Heat in microwave on full power until preferred temperature is reached.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 601mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.