Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baked Creamy Spinach Dip
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place spinach in a colander over a bowl; squeeze dry, reserving 1 cup spinach liquid.
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in flour until blended; gradually whisk in milk and reserved spinach liquid. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, seasonings and spinach; cook and stir until blended.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly browned. Remove from oven; top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bagel chips.
- 20 ounce frozen spinach thawed chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 12 ounce evaporated milk or half and half if can't find evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese divided
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package Bagel chips or other chips if bagel chips are not available
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature on the stove top or microwave.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4934IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.