Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baked Salmon with Asparagus, Onions, Bell Peppers
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4-5 oz protein, 6 oz veggies
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients until well-combined.
- Place the salmon in a large bowl (or large Ziploc resealable bag) and pour the marinade on top, making sure that the salmon is evenly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- As the salmon marinades, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
For the Fish
- Prepare the vegetables (peeling and slicing) then place them onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Toss to coat before spreading the vegetables into a single layer (slight overlap is okay) leaving space in the center of the baking sheet for the salmon.
- Once the salmon fillets are done marinating, place the salmon in the open space on the baking sheet. Pour the leftover marinade over the salmon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon and desired doneness (the salmon should flake easily with a fork).
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Optionally top with toasted sesame seeds. Best served immediately.
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
For the Fish
- 3 pound salmon filet skin and pin bones removed
- 2 pound asparagus woody stems removed
- 2 cup red bell pepper julienne
- 1 1/2 cup onion sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- sesame seed toasted
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Mixing bowls, Whisk
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 979mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1674IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.