Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
Prepare the chicken:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients.
- Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile make the dressing and prepare the salad.
- Place chicken on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- If desired, add additional balsamic vinegar to taste during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Make the dressing:
- In a small bowl with a whisk or jar sealed tight, combinevinegar, olive oil and lemon juice. Add pepper to taste.
Prepare the salad:
- Wash and spin the arugula and add to medium mixing bowl. Add the sliced strawberries. Toss with the vinaigrette.
Total Time55 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- 4 ½ pound bone-in chicken thigh 10 pieces, or a mixture of parts
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 tablespoon balsamic vinegar more to taste
- 4 clove garlic smashed
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 18 ounce arugula
- 16 ounce strawberry
- pecan optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, jar with lid, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Oven, Roasting Pan, Tongs, Vegetable Peeler, Whisk
Heat in microwave on full power until preferred temperature is reached.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 616mg | Potassium: 643mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1363IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.