Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beef and Green Beans Stew
$81.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place meat in a pot with enough water to cover meat.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, and onions and bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer and cook 30-45 minutes or until meat is tender. The length of time will depend on the size of the meat cubes.
- Add green beans to the pot and chicken bouillon to taste.
- Simmer until green beans are al dente.
- 2 1/2 pound shoulder roast 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 1/4 tablespoon tomato paste
- water enough to cover the meat
- 2 onion medium diced
- 7 clove garlic sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh green beans can use frozen, defrost them first and simmer last 5-10 minutes of cooking
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Serve with rice. Reheat in a pot until temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 617mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.