Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
$35.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place chopped bacon in a large saute pan. Turn heat to medium. Cook bacon until just starting to crisp; drain on paper towels. Turn heat down to medium-low and add brussels sprouts. Saute for 8-10 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are lightly browned. Add vegetable stock, cover, and cook until sprouts are tender, an additional 5-8 minutes. Return bacon to pan and season with kosher salt if needed.
- 3 pound Brussels sprouts washed, stem ends trimmed, and large ones halved
- ⅓ pound bacon chopped
- ½ cup vegetable stock additional if necessary
- Kosher salt if needed
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1057IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.