Cook Tools and Details
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook to desired doneness, 5-8 minutes. Transfer bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate, leaving 1 tablespoon bacon oil in the pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix in green onions and bell pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and when hot add the eggs. Let them set on the bottom of the pan for a minute, then stir a few times to cook through, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in a clean towel and steam in the microwave until soft and pliable, about 30-90 seconds.
- On a clean work surface, evenly divide egg mixture onto the bottom third of the tortillas. Top each with a slice of bacon and cheese. Roll from the bottom, folding the left and right sides in toward the center and continue to roll into a tight cylinder. Set aside, seam-side down, and repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- If eating right away, heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray the skillet with oil and add the burritos, seam side down. Cook, covered, until the bottom of the burritos are golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
To freeze burritos:
- Place a sheet of foil on a work surface. Place the rolled burrito in the center bottom third, roll partially, folding the sides of the foil over the burrito, then continue rolling. Transfer to a freezer bag or large sealed container.
- 12 ounce bacon 1 strip per burrito
- 15 egg beaten
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 stalk green onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1¼ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 large flour tortilla burrito size
- cooking spray
- hot sauce optional
Cooking Tools RequiredAluminum Foil, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Skillet
To heat burritos in the oven: Transfer burritos to the refrigerator the night before. Bake in foil at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, turning halfway through baking time. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 5 additional minutes.
To heat burritos in the microwave: Transfer burritos to the refrigerator the night before. Remove the burrito from the foil and place it on a microwave-safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. Turn then cook an additional minute or until heated through. Let stand 2 minutes before eating.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.