Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook to desired doneness, 5-8 minutes. Transfer bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate, leaving 1 tablespoon bacon oil in the pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix in green onions and bell pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and when hot add the eggs. Let them set on the bottom of the pan for a minute, then stir a few times to cook through, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in a clean towel and steam in the microwave until soft and pliable, about 30-90 seconds.
- On a clean work surface, evenly divide egg mixture onto the bottom third of the tortillas. Top each with a slice of bacon and cheese. Roll from the bottom, folding the left and right sides in toward the center and continue to roll into a tight cylinder. Set aside, seam-side down, and repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.