Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Broiled Fish with Tapenade
$24.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat broiler
- Combine capers, parsley, vinegar, salt, and garlic. And olive oil, you can add more if needed, keep it thick like a jam. Stir well and set aside.
- Coat baking sheet lightly with spray
- Place the fish on a tray, space the filets, and chery tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle paprika and black pepper on the fish. Broil 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the.
- Top filets with tapenade, broil for additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices.
- 1/2 cup capers drained
- 16 ounce kalamata olives jar drained, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 clove garlic minced
- cooking spray
- 60 ounce tilapia you can use salmon, tuna, orange roughy, or your choice of fresh fish
- 5 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 5 ounce cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
Cooking Tools Required8x8 inch nonstick baking pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Sharp Knives, Tongs
Serve with lemon slices. Reheat in a covered pan on low until fish is just heated through.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1158mg | Potassium: 617mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.