Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat pot over medium heat
- Add oil, swirling to coat pan
- Add rice and toast until fragrant, shaking pan occasionally, around 5 minutes
- Add broth, water, and salt
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce to low and simmer with lid on
- Simmer until water has been absorbed, about 40-45 minutes
- Remove from heat, keep lid on, and let rice sit 19 minutes
- Remove lid and fluff with fork
- Fold in parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup long grain brown rice
- 3 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cup water
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped, optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Serve with any dish you prefer and enjoy! Reheat in the microwave until 145 degrees or stovetop with a smidge of water, until desired warmth.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 277IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.