Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tabouli Bulgur Wheat Salad with Parsley and Mint
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Place dry bulgur wheat in a heat proof bowl.
- Add 2 cups boiling water and let stand 30 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Place bulgur, parsley, mint, tomato and onion in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour half the dressing over the salad, mixing well to combine, adding more dressing to taste.
- 2 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped, about 2 bunches
- ½ cup fresh mint chopped, about 1 bunch
- 1 cup Roma tomato seeded and diced, about 2
- 1 cup onion chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 clove garlic minced
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Top Stove, Whisk
Serve chilled or at room temperature
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 798IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.