Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Butternut Squash and Almond Flour Pancakes
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond flour (or coconut flour), salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Next add the mashed squash, eggs, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, blend thoroughly.
- Add coconut milk or water if needed to thin the batter.
- Preheat your nonstick cooking surface (pan or griddle) over medium heat, and when ready to cook, coat with a small amount of coconut oil. Pour about a ¼ cup of batter per pancake. Flip when nicely browned, about 2 minutes, and continue cooking for an additional minute.
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 2 ½ cup frozen butternut squash cubes mashed
- 5 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut milk or water to thin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup maple syrup for serving
- ⅔ cup butter softened, for serving
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Potato Masher, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
Pancake batter or pancakes can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Pancakes can also be individually frozen. Reheat in the microwave, covered, on full power until warm.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4217IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.