Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Butternut Squash Spinach and Tortellini Soup
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1.5 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a stock pot, add in butter and olive oil and melt together. Add onions and celery to the stock pot and allow them to soften and become translucent. Stir occasionally. While that is going on, peel and dice the neck of one butternut squash. Set aside.
- Add thyme and garlic to the stock pot and stir in.
- Add in the cubed butternut squash and allow the simmer in the bottom of the pan so that squash softened and the edges start to brown slightly. About 5 minutes.
- Pour in low sodium chicken broth. Bring soup to a simmer. Once simmering, add in cheese tortellini. Add in spinach and allow to wilt. Simmer for two minutes. Then serve.
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 4 cups Butternut Squash peeled and cubed, about 1 butternut squash
- 6 oz spinach
- 16 oz Cheese Tortellini adjust quantity to taste
- 10 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Vegetable Peeler
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 976mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 7269IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.