Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Unstuffed Cabbage and Turkey Soup
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 10 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Core and cut cabbage into 2 inch cuts
- Steam 3-4 minutes and let cool
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, spray with oil then add the turkey and salt, cook breaking the meat up until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, 1/2 of the of chili powder, and garlic and saute for another 5 minutes
- Add in tomato products, black pepper, water, and steamed cabbage
- bring to an almost boil
- Reduce heat to low and cover the pot
- Cook covered for 30 minutes. If overall meal cooking time allows, keep on cooking another 30 minutes to cook out the acid in the tomatoes.
- Adjust seasoning
- 1 green cabbage medium, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- nonstick cooking oil spray
- 1 onion large, diced
- 14 ounce tomato sauce
- 14 ounce fire roasted tomato
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 cup water add more as needed
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Reheat to 165. Serve with brown or jasmine rice or sour cream with bread.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 1738mg | Potassium: 503mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.