Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(2 customer reviews)
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
$10.83 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 two-inch piece
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter and garlic in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until butter is almost melted.
- Spoon or brush over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs then shredded cheese. Place bread, cut side up on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then broil until golden brown on top.
- Cut into slices.
Total Time10 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- ½ cup butter 1 stick
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 loaf French bread halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup cheese (parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella etc) shredded
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Sharp Knives
Wrap bread in foil and heat in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.