Cheesy Potato and Chive Frittata
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl beat together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cheese and chives. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick, oven-proof skillet over medium heat and add the butter. When butter has melted add the sliced onion. Saute for several minutes until the onions are translucent and golden brown.
- Add the potatoes, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute, then distribute the mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it cook for about a minute to set the edges.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not overly brown on top.
- Slide the frittata out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, slice into 8 equal wedges.
- 12 egg large
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ cup fresh chive finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion small, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup frozen hash brown potato slightly thawed
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan
Reheat in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 264mg | Sodium: 630mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.