Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chicken Tenders with Green Beans and Tahini Dressing
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat broiler to high with rack 6 inches from heat
- Sprinkle chicken with 3/4 tsp salt and black pepper
- Place flour in shallow dish
- Place eggs in shallow dish
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and lemon rInd in a third shallow dish
- Gently dredge tenders in flour, shaking off excess flour
- Dip tenders in egg
- Dredge in breadcrumb mixture; pressing to adhere
- Coat chicken with cooking spray
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add chicken to pan; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through
- Arrange green beans on a sheet tray
- Lightly coat beans with cooking spray
- Broil 5-6 minutes or until tender and slightly charred, turning beans halfway through cooking
- After broiling, toss 2.5 tbsp lemon juice and remaining salt
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2.5 tbsp lemon juice, mayo, ketchup, and tahini for sauce
- 3 pound chicken breast tenders about 20 tenders
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 7.5 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 5 egg
- 2 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2.5 ounce Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- 5 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pound green beans
- 5 tablespoon lemon juice divided
- 5 tablespoon ketchup
- 2.5 tablespoon tahini
Cooking Tools Required8x8 inch nonstick baking pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Food Scale, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Refrigerator, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Serving: top green beans and chicken with sauce. Serve hot. Reheat chicken in a 350 degree oven until 165 degrees. Reheat green beans in a skillet over medium high heat 2-3 minutes or desired hotness. Do not heat sauce; will break
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 793mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.