Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cook Tools and Details
- Mix marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Place chicken in a shallow container, add marinade, cover and refrigerate until ready to grill (at least 30 minutes).
- Heat grill to medium. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. While grill is heating add teriyaki sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to medium-low and let simmer until sauce thickens up a bit, about 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken, turning once until chicken is cooked through. Brush with teriyaki sauce and continue cooking a few minutes more.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 2 tbs ginger juice made by grating a 4-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sake
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 2 Tbs ginger juice
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 pounds chicken thighs boneless skinless
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Grater, Grill, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saucepan
Reheat on grill or in shallow saute pan or heat covered in the microwave at reduced power.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.