Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chilaquiles – Eggs scrambled with tortillas, onions, peppers and green sauce
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil in large saute pan. Add tortillas and cook until slightly browned and somewhat crispy.
- Add onions, garlic and peppers and saute additional 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, more or less to taste.
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl and pour in. Cook until set about 4-5 minutes.
- Pour enchilada sauce over, top with cheese and cover until cheese melts about 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and avocado when serving.
- 5 corn tortilla
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup yellow onion slivered
- 2 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno large, diced, or serrano, more for spicier
- 10 egg large
- 10 ounce green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup queso fresco crumbled, or jack cheese
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro chopped for garnish
- 1 avocado large, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.