Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Place the chicken slices in a medium bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly. Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add half the oil, then carefully place chicken pieces in pan, spreading them out. Cook without stirring for a minute or so, then stir-fry until meat is about 80 percent done. Remove chicken from pan and reserve.
- To the same pan add remaining oil. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a minute or less, just until garlic is pale gold.
- Add onion and stir-fry for a minute or two, then add the broccoli to the pan. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cooked reserved chicken including any accumulated juices, mixing well to combine.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli, cover and cook for several minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp. Add additional water if sauce is too thick and adjust seasonings if needed.
- 1 ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast sliced against the grain into strips about 1/8 inch thick and 2 inches long
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon dry sherry
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon corn starch
- 1 ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 5 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 onion large, sliced lengthwise into strips about ¼ inch thick
- 6 cup broccoli florets
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Top Stove, Wok
Microwave on medium power until heated through.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1581mg | Potassium: 800mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 601IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.