Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Place the chicken slices in a medium bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly. Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add half the oil, then carefully place chicken pieces in pan, spreading them out. Cook without stirring for a minute or so, then stir-fry until meat is about 80 percent done. Remove chicken from pan and reserve.
- To the same pan add remaining oil. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a minute or less, just until garlic is pale gold.
- Add onion and stir-fry for a minute or two, then add the broccoli to the pan. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cooked reserved chicken including any accumulated juices, mixing well to combine.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli, cover and cook for several minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp. Add additional water if sauce is too thick and adjust seasonings if needed.