Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Melt butter in saucepan. Do not boil. Just enough for butter to melt, not hot
- In a large bowl, mix butter with sugars until well combined
- Stir in vanilla and egg until incorporated
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt
- Mix dough until just combined. Dough should be soft and a little sticky
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Scoop out 1 1/2 tbsp of dough and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cookies are set.
- They will be puffy and still look a little under baked in the center.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- ¾ cup butter For vegan switch butter with vegan butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg For vegan sub: 1 tablespoon flax meal + 3 tablespoons water= 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Saucepan, Whisk
Serve warm is a delicious option
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 316IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.