Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk the first 8 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Gently stir in croissants; let stand until bread is softened, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until puffed, golden, and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- 4 egg lightly beaten
- 13 ounce milk
- 4 ounce sugar
- 1 orange zested and then juiced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 ounce dark chocolate chips
- 4 croissants cut in 1-inch pieces
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Whisk
Reheat to desired temperature using the oven or microwave.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 347IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.