Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chopped Italian Salad with Chickpeas
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- We prefer to rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes soaking them in hot water for about 20 minutes or until they’re soft, but feel free to use sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil.
- To make the dressing just mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Add all the salad ingredients and the dressing to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Serve immediately.
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil sliced
- 1 pound spinach chopped
- 1 1/2 ounce cherry tomato chopped
- 16 ounce canned chickpea drained
- 1 cup olives pitted
- 3/4 cup red onion slivered
- vegan parmesan cheese optional
- 12 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or 2 tbsp tahini + 2 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 739mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4430IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.