Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
For the chicken:
- First, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breast to the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side, making sure chicken registers 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing. Slice chicken and set aside.
- Meanwhile, to a large bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients, then add the sliced chicken, tossing to coat.
For the cauliflower rice:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add riced cauliflower and spices and cook for 5 minutes. Then, add in black beans and sauté for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then add in the red onion, mixing thoroughly.
For the bowls:
- Place cauliflower rice in the bowl first, top with the sliced chicken, then finally garnish with tomatoes and avocados.