Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cinnamon Baked Peaches
Cook Tools and Details
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 13x9-inch or similarly sized baking dish that’s large enough to hold the peach halves in a single layer with nonstick spray. Pick a dish that's sized to where your peaches fit comfortably side by side, but there isn't too much excess room around them. Arrange peaches cut-side up in the dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oil, water, maple syrup, brandy, monk fruit, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Spoon the mixture over the peaches, filling the center and letting it run over the sides.
- Bake peaches, uncovered, until the peaches are cooked through and fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with chopped mint, vanilla ice cream, Greek yogurt, or a pour of heavy cream, as desired.
- 5 peach fresh very ripe peaches - halved and pitted, if peaches are not available at the store, pears will work great as well
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil For lower fat, ask the chef to replace oil with water
- 2 tablespoon water
- 3 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brandy bourbon or rum (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener for paleo use monk fruit or extra maple syrup. Otherwise, you can use coconut sugar.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon Kosher salt
FOR SERVING - OPTIONAL
- Fresh mint optional
- Greek yogurt optional
- Vanilla ice cream optional
- heavy cream optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives
TO STORE: Place the baked peaches in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. You can also place any maple cinnamon topping you may have leftover in the refrigerator and use it to top the peaches when you reheat them.
TO REHEAT: Lay the baked peaches cut side up in a bowl or on a plate, and microwave gently for 30 seconds or longer as needed. You can also reheat the peaches in a baking dish in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.