Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Classic Cranberry Sauce
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place the cranberries in a colander and rinse them. Pick out and discard any damaged or bruised cranberries.
- Bring water, orange juice, sugar, and spices to a boil over high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries to the pot and return to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the cranberries have burst.
- Remove the pot from heat. Let cool completely at room temperature, then transfer to a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. Note that the cranberry sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
- 1/2 cup orange juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 12 ounce whole fresh cranberries fresh or frozen, fresh recommended
- 1 cup sugar
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Potato Masher, Refrigerator, Saucepan, Top Stove
Serve warm or cold.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.