Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
For the hard boiled eggs:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (large enough to accommodate all the eggs in a single layer). As soon as the water boils, gently add the eggs. Set a timer for 9 minutes. Bring back to a boil and then turn down to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, set up a bowl of ice water large enough to accommodate all the eggs. When the eggs are done, use a slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water. Let the eggs sit until cool, about 10-15 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until ready to use.
For the egg salad:
- Roughly chop all hardboiled eggs and place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, dijon and fresh lemon juice until well combined.
- Gently fold the dressing into the eggs, adding in celery, chives, and salt & pepper as you mix. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Total Time30 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 18 egg hardboiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise Primal Kitchen recommended for soy free, Paleo, and Whole 30
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice fresh
- 2 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chive finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon sea salt more or less to taste or dietary restrictions
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
Cooking Tools Required5-quart saucepot, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 295mg | Sodium: 601mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.