Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Spicy Cookoff Style Chili Beans
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil in large 5 qt stockpot over med-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Add onions, garlic, chili, peppers, and stir to combine.
- Add all spices and tomato paste, stir thoroughly. Add crushed tomatoes and stock. Stir thoroughly and lower heat to med low and simmer for 20 minutes. Adjust salt and spice levels as necessary.
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pound 90% ground beef can sub ground turkey or ground chicken
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 anaheim chili large, seeded and chopped
- 2 serrano pepper large, seeded and chooped. Omit for less spicy.
- 5 tablespoon chili powder For mild, use simple chili powder, for spicier, use 3 different chili powders, it will add a great depth of flavor – such as ancho, chipotle, and Mexica.
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 28 ounce canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 quart chicken stock if it's too thick add more stock
- 30 ounce canned pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce canned kidney beans drained and rinsed
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
reheat in saucepot for 5 minutes until warmed through
Serving: 12oz | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1012mg | Potassium: 1144mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1462IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 7mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.