Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ayurvedic Cream of Asparagus Soup
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add the asparagus and fennel and saute for about 5 minutes
- Pour in the stock and water and bring to boil then simmer for about 10 minutes
- Transfer the soup to a blender, add the cream and blend until smooth
- Return to the pan to gently warm. Serve with sliced almonds.
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee
- 2 pound asparagus
- 2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 8 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cup filtered water
- 4 tablespoon cashew cream or organic cream
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup sliced almonds optional for serving
- 2 fennel bulb large, thinly sliced
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Cutting board, Immersion Blender, Kitchen towels, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1276mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1149IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.