Book a Chef
Rated 0 out of 5
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 balls
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Soak the dates in hot water for a few minutes to soften.
- Drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Place the pecans, almond meal, and cocoa in a food processor, until finely ground
- Add the dates, vanilla, chocolate extract, and sea salt, and pulse until a thick, sticky dough ball forms.
- Remove the dough ball from the food processor. Taste and add any other flavors you want
- Roll the dough into 20 small balls.
- Roll the balls in toppings of your choice, like cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles, or flaked coconut
- Place on a baking sheet and store in the freezer until they are hard enough to not stick together. Transfer to an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator or freezer.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 people
- 34 ounce pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup pecans or you can use any kind of nuts that you like
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal or any other finely ground nuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon chocolate extract (optional - I just like to add more chocolate flavor)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut or chocolate sprinkles, or cocoa powder
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Food Processor, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.