Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Decadent Pork Medallions in Mushroom Sauce
$24.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Slice pork into equal sized medallions, about 1-1/2 in thick
- Salt and pepper the pork
- Melt a generous amount of ghee in a heavy skillet , set over medium high heat(cast iron is best)
- When pan is hot enough, add pork and cook 4 minutes each side until they develop a nice crust. Don’t move them, allow the sear to happen
- Remove pork to a plate
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook
- Stir often until they become golden brown
- Add more ghee if necessary
- Once mushrooms are cooked, add fresh herbs and stock
- Bring to a boil and whisk in the tapioca starch diluted with the water( mix starch and water before adding to pan)
- Cook until thickened about 1 minute
- Add pork back into pan, along with any juice on plate
- Spoon sauce over pork
- Turn off heat and allow pork to sit in sauce 5 minutes, then serve
- 3 1/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoon ghee
- 20 ounce baby bella mushroom sliced
- 2 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 1/2 tablespoon fresh sage finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 2 1/2 tablespoon water
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Reheat in microwave at low setting for 3-5 minutes until 165 degrees F
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 913mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.