Tofu Bibimbap-Diabetes Friendly
Rated 0 out of 5
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3/4 cup cauliflower rice and 1 1/4 cup tofu and veggies
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the tofu cubes to a bowl and gently toss with 3/4 of the tamari and half the oil. Then add the arrowroot powder and gently toss until the tofu cubes are well coated.
- Arrange the coated tofu cubes on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 28 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a skillet set over high heat, add a bit of oil, then the cauliflower rice. Saute until heated through. Arrange evenly into bowls.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the remaining oil. Once hot, add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about five minutes. Add in the spinach and toss until wilted. Season with pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the gochujang, remaining tamari, vinegar, and Stevia drops.
- Divide the rice, tofu, and vegetables into a bowl. Drizzle the sauce over everything.
Total Time50 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 38 ounce tofu extra-firm, pressed, and cubed
- 15 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce divided
- 15 teaspoon avocado oil divided
- 7 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 40 ounce frozen riced cauliflower
- 13 ounce fresh shiitake or cremini mushroom stem removed if using shiitake
- 15 ounce baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 15 teaspoon Gochujang paste (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 11 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 drops liquid stevia more or less to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, parchment paper, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove, Whisk, Wooden Spatula
Heat in the microwave on medium power until heated through.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 726mg | Potassium: 1065mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4220IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.