Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 Benedicts per person
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat water in large 5qt stock pot vinegar and salt. Bring to just barely simmering .
- While water is heating make Hollandaise. Separtae 6 eggs reserving whites for later. Place yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and whisk until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume. Place the bowl over the stockpot containing barely simmering water (or use a double boiler,) the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Continue to whisk rapidly. Be careful not to let the eggs get too hot or they will scramble. SLOWLY drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and doubled in volume. Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and white pepper. Salt to taste Cover and place in a warm spot until ready to use for the eggs benedict.
- Cook Canadian bacon in saute pan until just browned and warmed through. Can warm English muffins in same pan while eggs are poaching
- Once water is barely simmering swirl with slotted spoon. Drop eggs 1 at a time into water and poach for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes until white is set. While they are poaching place 2 halves of English muffin on plate and top with Canadian bacon. Remove eggs from water and blot dry with towel or paper towel. Place 1 egg on each half and top with 1-2 Tbs of Hollander
- 20 lg egg
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 6 lg egg yolk
- 1 cup clarified butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1 /4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 10 english muffins split in half. Toasted or grilled
- 2 1/2 lbs canadian bacon or ham 2 oz slices
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Mixing bowls, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Whisk
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 1293mg | Potassium: 469mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.