Book a Chef
Empower Creamy Red Pepper Pasta
Rated 0 out of 5
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cut up your peppers, tomatoes, onion and add to a baking tray with some garlic. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven at 200C for 30-40 mins.
- Boil your pasta, drain the water and leave to one side
- When the veggies are cooked, add them to a blender or food processor with some water and blend until smooth
- Add the pasta sauce to a saucepan and simmer on a medium heat. Stir in your creme fraiche and chicken and then add some more salt and pepper
- Mix in your pasta until the pasta is coated in the sauce
- Serve up and top with chilli flakes and parmesan cheese
Total Time1 hour
Recipe Serving Size10
- 10 red onion
- 5 red bell pepper
- 10 clove garlic pressed
- 17 ounce dry whole wheat tagliatelle pasta
- 15 tablespoon 28-30% fat grated parmesan cheese
- 17 ounce 15% fat Crème Fraîche/Sour cream
- 50 ounce ready to eat cooked chicken breast
- 80 piece cherry tomato
- 10 pinch crushed red pepper
Cooking Tools Required5-quart saucepot, Blender, Colander, Cutting board, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Measuring cups and spoons, parchment paper, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 973mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 2655IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.