Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Fennel and Orange Salad
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a small bowl whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar. Slowly whisk in the avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the mixed greens, oranges, and fennel in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss gently. Plate salad and garnish with chopped walnuts and fennel fronds.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 1 pound mixed greens
- 1½ pound orange peeled and segmented
- 2 bulb fennel bulb trimmed, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise and fronds pulled from tops for garnish
- 4 tablespoon walnuts chopped
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 orange large, juiced
- 2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Store undressed salad in the refrigerator. Store dressing in the refrigerator and bring dressing to room temperature before tossing with salad.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 743IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.