Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fresh Chopped Israeli Salad
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Chop the first 6 ingredients into a very small fine dice. The smaller you chop the better.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon zest, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Taste and adjust lemon and salt to your liking.
- 4 cups tomato extra-large finely diced
- 2 cups English cucumber finely diced
- 1 cup red onion finely chopped (1 of a medium red onion)
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cup fresh herbs Italian parsley, mint or cilantro, or a mix of all three
- 2 tbs lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tbs Lemon juice start with ½ a lemon, add more to taste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
To keep it fresh, save the dressing separately from the salad and mix in when serving.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1768IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.