Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a heavy-duty, rimmed sheet pan(s) with parchment paper.
- Pat all the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel. then season with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a large bowl; add the olive oil, garlic, and rosemary, mixing well to evenly coat each piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken pieces on prepared sheet pan(s). Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through (internal temp 160-165 degrees) and the skin is golden brown.
Total Time50 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
For the rosemary roast chicken:
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 7 pound whole chicken cut up, or 6 pounds of your favorite parts
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Oven, Sharp Knives
Reheat rosemary roast chicken in microwave on medium power until warm, or place in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 689mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 227IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.