Ginger-Garlic Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry with Cauliflower Fried Rice
Rated 0 out of 5
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 11 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. To the side of the pan add half the ginger, half the garlic, and half the green onion. Carefully place tofu pieces in the pan, spreading them out. Cook without stirring for a minute or so, then stir-fry tofu with aromatics, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan add another tablespoon oil and the remaining aromatics, cook for a minute or less, just until garlic is golden.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan and stir-fry for a minute or two. Add the reserved tofu, mixing well to combine. Stir-fry for several minutes more, then add the soy sauce. Adjust seasonings. Vegetables should be crisp when done and tofu heated through.
- To make the cauliflower fried rice, heat a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. If the bag has frozen clumps of cauliflower rice, break it up the clumps so it will cook evenly. I usually slam the bag on the counter, or gently pound it with a ladle or meat mallet. Once the pan is heated, add the oil, then the frozen cauliflower rice. Stir occasionally for 4 minutes and add the soy sauce the last minute of cooking time.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size6
- 24 ounce extra-firm tofu well-drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil divided
- 2 tablespoon ginger finely chopped
- 4 clove garlic finely chopped
For the stir fry:
- 2 stalk green onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 yellow onion small, sliced lengthwise into strips about ¼ inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced lengthwise into strips about ¼ inch thick
- 3 stalk celery cut diagonally into pieces about 1 inch in length
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium gluten-free soy sauce
For the cauliflower fried rice:
- 24 ounce frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium gluten-free soy sauce
Cooking Tools Required12-inch nonstick skillet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove, Wooden Spatula
Heat in a saute pan over medium high heat about 5 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 751IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.