Rated 0 out of 5
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4.5 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- 1. Add carrots to the pan(s) in a single layer and swirl the pan around to create an even amount of space between them. Add sugar and enough water to barely cover carrots. Add butter and turn on the flame to high heat. Move the pan around throughout cooking to keep carrots evenly spaced so that each is individually glazed.
- 2. Turn down the heat to medium and cook until finished, about 5 minutes. You’re looking for the butter to emulsify and the liquid to form a shiny glaze. (Cooking too much will result in oiliness. Cooking too little will leave the liquid milky-looking and watery.)
- 3. When reduction is complete, toss carrots in the pan with chopped parsley.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3 pound carrot peeled, oblique cut
- 3 teaspoon unsalted butter room temperature
- 3 1/2 teaspoon sugar to start
- 1/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
Cooking Tools Required12-inch nonstick skillet, 12-inch saute pan, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Peeler, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Heat in the microwave on medium power until heated through.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 22838IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.