Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Granny Apple Surprise with Caramel Candied Granola
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: One ramekin
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine apples, lemon juice and flour. Toss to coat evenly. Add 1 tablespoon unsalted butter to skillet. Pour in apple mixture and sauté apples about 5 minutes stirring frequently for even cooking
- To the skillet, add cinnamon, nutmeg, and apple juice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray four 5-ounce oven-proof ramekins. Scoop apple mixture evenly into each ramekin.
- In a medium bowl combine oats, granola, brown sugar and salt and mix thoroughly. Distribute topping (4 tablespoons each) the ramekins. Place one half-tablespoon butter on top of each ramekin. Place all ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Drizzle store-bought caramel sauce on top of each ramekin and enjoy.
- 4 cup Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter divided into four
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce divided
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Reheat to desired temperature using the microwave or oven.
Calories: 672kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 618IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.